DETACHED BESPOKE FOUR BEDROOM HOME located in Murton, within the highly desirable Bishopston School catchment area. This beautiful architect designed home which is immaculately presented and features stunning PVCu sash windows throughout. Comprising TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, a CONSERVATORY which opens out into the rear garden, a KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM which is open to the UTILITY ROOM with access to the WC and integral garage. The living space is perfectly balanced with the first floor featuring a LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM and FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, including TWO MAIN SUITES both with en-suite bathrooms and one with a study area.
The property benefits from good dimensions throughout and a practical, family friendly layout which will suit a variety of buyers. The rear garden is low maintenance and private with a tranquil leafy outlook to both the front & rear aspects. Driveway space will accommodate several cars and the garage has integral access into the house. Set in a quiet, tranquil location, yet just a short drive to Swansea city center for commuters to the city & M4 beyond.
Call to view this special home now!Hallway
- 3.94 x 2.51 (12'11" x 8'2") - Comprising cherry wood flooring, radiator and double external doors to the front aspect.Reception Room One
- 5.97 x 3.97 (19'7" x 13'0") - Light and bright reception room with PVCu windows to the front aspect and PVCu patio doors to the rear terrace, also with dual radiators, cherry wood flooring, tv point and stunning feature fireplace.Reception Room Two
- 3.97 x 3.47 (13'0" x 11'4") - Second reception room with cherry wood flooring, radiator and dual PVCu windows to the rear aspect.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 6.01 x 2.95 (19'8" x 9'8") - Spacious kitchen with a practical layout, featuring a generous range of wall & base units (with deep drawers & carousel inserts) in a light cream palette with contrasting worktop. Well equipped with integral dishwasher, fridge freezer & refuse bin. Also with tiled flooring, PVCu sash windows, radiator and doors to the conservatory. Open to the utility room.Utility Room
- 2.95 x 1.63 (9'8" x 5'4") - Useful utility area, well equipped with wall & base units, worktop with stainless steel sink, double glazed sash windows to the front, radiator and tiled flooring. Space for several appliances.Conservatory
- 3.40 x 3.39 (11'1" x 11'1") - Full PVCu double glazed conservatory which opens out onto the rear terrace, with a pretty leafy backdrop - with temperature controlled roof panelling.Rear Hallway
- 1.92 x 1.03 (6'3" x 3'4") - Providing access to the integral garage and ground floor WC.Wc
- 1.63 x 1.30 (5'4" x 4'3") - Ground floor cloakroom with radiator, tiled flooring, sink & WC.Landing
- 7.27 x 2.38 widest (23'10" x 7'9" widest) - Expansive landing area with gorgeous curved sash window to the front aspect and doors to the family bathroom and all bedrooms. Access to the loft via drop down aluminium ladder, which is suitable for conversion subject to local planning regs.Bathroom
- 5.92 x 1.34 (19'5" x 4'4") - Fully tiled modern bathroom with non slip tiled flooring, double shower, sink & storage units, double ended bath and WC, also with a radiator, heated towel rail and dual PVCu sash windows.Bedroom One
- 4.69 x 3.95 (15'4" x 12'11") - Sizeable main bedroom featuring deluxe fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet , dual PVCu sash windows, radiator and door to the en-suite bathroom.En-Suite Bathroom One
- 1.93 x 1.85 (6'3" x 6'0") - One of two en-suite bathrooms, comprising PVCu windows, radiator, shower cubicle, sink & WC.Bedroom Two
- 3.48 x 2.98 (11'5" x 9'9") - Second immaculate bedroom with dual PVCu sash windows to the garden aspect, radiator, fitted carpet and luxury built-in office furniture.Bedroom Three
- 3.96 x 3.45 (12'11" x 11'3") - Third double bedroom comprising luxury fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator and PVCu sash windows to the rear aspect.Bedroom Four
- 3.99 x 3.98 (13'1" x 13'0") - Fourth large bedroom and the second of two main bedroom suites. Featuring a study or dressing area and en-suite bathroom, also with an immaculate range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet and dual aspect PVCu windows to the front aspect.En-Suite Bathroom Two
- 1.85 x 1.80 (6'0" x 5'10") - Second en-suite bathroom with PVCu windows, radiator, shower cubicle, sink & WC.External
- Located on a very private plot, with the garden wrapping around the property, flanked by mature trees & shrubs. The property benefits from a quiet location abundant with birdsong, plenty of sunlight and a tranquil leafy backdrop. The front garden comprises parking for several vehicles and an integral garage. The property has been laid with a blue pennant natural wall to the front which gives a very authentic and natural feel to the home.Location
- The property is located in Murton, on a quiet lane which runs between Mumbles Village and Bishopston. In close proximity to the local amenities of Murton village, with the renowned Plough & Harrow pub and Bishopston Primary School & Bishopston Comprehensive School in walking distance. Although semi-rural, the village is only a 10-15 minute drive to Swansea city center making it very suitable for commuters to the city or those using Swansea train station with a direct line to London Paddington or the M4 to travel further afield.