INCREDIBLE FOUR BEDROOM HOME, with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, STUDY (or bedroom five), THREE BATHROOMS & WC, BEAUTIFULLY STYLED HALLWAY & GALLIERIED LANDING, EXPANSIVE KITCHEN/DINER and a SECOND KITCHEN, which forms part of the 'annexe'. Moles Retreat is immaculately presented and offers a tranquil home, with space & privacy within the heart of Reynoldston. An idyllic village, well known for being on the doorstep of Cefn Bryn common & its close proximity to the local Gower beaches and of course, the King Arthur Public House & Hotel.
Featuring generous proportions & deluxe fixtures & fittings, including a log burner, granite worktops in the kitchen, bespoke fitted wardrobes, exposed beams to the first floor and some new carpeting. The property benefits from an abundance of natural light due to the skylights & large windows which wrap around the home allowing stunning garden views from within the house. The VERSATILE FLOORPLAN will appeal to LARGE/MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILES, but also to investors & business owners as the annexe has internal & separate access.
Call to view this unique home now.Entrance Hallway
- 6.09 x 2.17 (19'11" x 7'1") - Beautifully styled entrance hallway, laid with oak laminate flooring, dual radiators, open staircase to the first floor and composite front door.Wc
- 1.62 x 1.61 (5'3" x 5'3") - Fully tiled ground floor WC, with PVCu window, heated towel rail, sink/storage combination unit & WC.Reception Room One
- 6.38 x 4.74 (20'11" x 15'6") - Expansive formal lounge, with large PVCu windows to the south & west aspect and patio doors which open out to the garden. Also featuring dual radiators, double doors to the hallway & kitchen and a log burning stove with contemporary design & granite hearth.Reception Room Two
- 4.93 x 3.48 (16'2" x 11'5") - Second reception room, with front aspect PVCu windows, oak laminate flooring, wall lights and feature fireplace with marble hearth & electric fire.Kitchen/Dining Room
- 9.43 x 3.91 (30'11" x 12'9") - Beautifully styled kitchen with a practical family friendly layout & dining area which opens out to the garden. Comprising porcelain tiled flooring & underfloor heating, brushed stainless steel sockets & switches, radiator and triple PVCu windows & door to the rear porch. The kitchen features a generous range of wall & base units, with stainless steel handles & plinth lighting. A generous range of integral appliances; wine/beer chiller, integral dishwasher, integral cabinet mounted microwave & oven, free standing Smeg range cooker and large fitted Samsung fridge/freezer with water feed.Storm Porch
- 1.32 x 1.31 (4'3" x 4'3") - Useful storm porch, or boot room, with tiled flooring, PVCu windows & rear door to the garden.Bedroom One
- 5.03 x 4.96 (16'6" x 16'3") - Double bedroom with oak laminate flooring, two radiators, dual aspect PVCu windows, recessed spotlights overhead and built in wardrobe. This room forms part of the annexe and could be used as living space or an office.Kitchen Two
- 3.05 x 2.38 (10'0" x 7'9") - Part of the annexe - Comprising tiled flooring, PVCu windows & external door and a range of wall & base units, integral oven, electric hob & extractor, with space for two undercounter appliances.Bathroom One
- 2.03 x 1.79 (6'7" x 5'10") - One of three bathrooms in total, comprising PVCu window, tiled flooring, radiator, shower cubicle, sink & WC. Jack and Jill doors to the study & hallway.Study/Reception Room Three
- 3.16 x 2.71 (10'4" x 8'10") - Forming part of the annexe, this room could also be used as a bedroom. With new fitted carpet, radiator, PVCu windows, tv cabling, built in wardrobe & doors to the bathroom, annexe hallway & further door to the main house.Bedroom Two
- 4.23 x 3.79 (13'10" x 12'5") - Double bedroom with new fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobes and PVCu windows with tranquil views across the garden.Bathroom Two
- 3.05 x 1.88 (10'0" x 6'2") - Stunning on-trend bathroom in a grey palette, comprising recessed spotlights overhead, PVCu window, dual heated towel rails, double walk-in shower, sink/storage unit & led mirror & WC.Bedroom Three
- 2.95 x 2.73 (9'8" x 8'11") - Fitted with a range of custom wardrobes & overbed units, with fitted carpet, radiator and PVCu windows to the rear garden aspect.Inner Hallway
- 4.83 x 1.02 (15'10" x 3'4") - With oak laminate floor and built in storage cupboard.Landing
- 3.87 x 3.12 (12'8" x 10'2") - Beautifully designed landing space, with Velux window allowing for plenty of natural sunlight, exposed beams, fitted carpet, eaves storage, built in cupboard and open galleried staircase.Bedroom Four
- 7.72 x 3.92 (25'3" x 12'10") - Fourth expansive bedroom, with vaulted ceiling, dual Velux windows, radiators & exposed beams and fitted with a generous bespoke range of wardrobes, drawer units & cupboards - Door to the en-suite/dressing room.En-Suite
- 4.15 x 3.59 (13'7" x 11'9") - This space comprises a dressing area, with granite topped dressing table & illuminated mirror and the bathroom features a contemporary part tiled marble finish with shower over bath, sink, bidet & WC. Dual radiators, Velux windows & exposed beams.External
- The property occupies a corner plot on a private lane of only a few properties. The lane has been recently resurfaced and is nestled alongside the Reynoldston Village Hall with pretty views of St. Georges Church from the garden. The property is set on 0.6 acres and features a wrap around lawn, with well manicured trees & shrubs and a beautifully designed front entrance with steps to the front door. The driveway is located to the left of the property. The private rear garden features dual gated access, an immaculate lawn & large wood deck, with views towards Rhossili, perfect for dining out & entertaining. Additionally, the property has a log store, shed, vegetable patch & discreet hidden oil tank. Immaculately tended, the garden features an array of colourful plants, shrubs & trees and really comes to life in the summer! A tranquil haven for families & children of all ages.Location
- Located in Reynoldston, an idyllic Gower village, perfectly located for exploring Gower beaches and just a five minute walk to the post office and the renowned King Arthur Public House & Hotel. Gower is the UK's first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beautify, with miles of unspoilt beaches, coastal paths & cliffs to explore & walkers will be delighted with having Cefn Bryn close by. Local amenities include convenient bus routes, a local medical centre, two churches, shop, post office and excellent local schools (Bishopston catchment). The M4 motorway and Swansea city centre are a 25 minute drive from the Village.