FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME in REYNOLDSTON - An OUTSTANDING THOROUGH RENOVATION, surrounded by PEACEFUL RURAL VIEWS and set on a GENEROUS CORNER PLOT.
A SUPERB OPPORTUNITY to acquire a FANTASTIC HOME in GOWER'S MOST IDYLLIC LOCATION. Featuring a SPACIOUS & VERSATILE FLOORPLAN, with has been FINISHED to an EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD and comprises OAK DOORS, IMMACULATE SMOOTH WHITEWASHED WALLS, BRUSHED CHROME SOCKETS & SWITCHES & IMMACULATELY LAID FLOORING throughout. Comprising a LARGE LIVING ROOM, LUXURY BATHROOM, 2ND RECEPTION ROOM (or BEDROOM 5) STUNNING OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM & INTEGRAL GARAGE on the GROUND FLOOR. With FOUR BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM on the first floor. An opportunity to secure a LUXURY HOME and a PEACEFUL, OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE - Within BISHOPSTON SCHOOL CATCHMENT.
Ideally located for EXPLORING the GOWER PENNINSULA and for EMBRACING the OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE that GOWER offers, with CONVENIENT ACCESS to EXCELLENT LOCAL BEACHES, such as RHOSSILI BAY, THREE CLIFF'S BAY, PORT EYNON & OXWICH BAY. Call to schedule your viewing today.Entrance
- 1.87 x 1.85 (6'1" x 6'0") - Bright entrance with full PVCu double glazing, immaculately tiled flooring, gorgeous exposed stone wall and composite front door leading into the main hall.Hallway
- 3.99 x 3.90 (13'1" x 12'9") - Elegant hallway, comprising beautifully laid mosaic tiled flooring, large built in storage cupboard, with contemporary oak doors to bathroom one, bedroom one, the kitchen and double part glazed doors to the main reception room.Reception Room One
- 6.70 x 4.23 (21'11" x 13'10") - Expansive living space with triple aspect PVCu windows & patio doors, allowing for an abundance of natural light to flood the room and hallway beyond. Comprising wood effect flooring, dual radiators, tv point, phone point and fireplace alcove. Patio doors open out on the front terrace, with far reaching rural views.Bathroom One
- 2.14 x 2.01 (7'0" x 6'7") - One of four fully tiled contemporary bathrooms, comprising PVCu windows, heated towerl rail, shower, sink/storage unit and WC.Reception Room Two/Bedroom Five
- 4.00 x 2.26 (13'1" x 7'4") - Versatile living space which would make a fantastic bedroom, home office or extra living space depending on your requirements, with plush fitted carpet, radiator, tv point and large PVCu windows to the side aspect.Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.65 x 3.93 (21'9" x 12'10") - Beautifully designed & crafted open plan space with oversize PVCu windows to the rear garden, allowing for plenty of natural light, wood effect flooring, tv point, radiator, recessed spotlights & pendant over island lighting. Incredible on-trend kitchen with composite worktops, tiled feature wall, a generous range of wall & base units in a soft white palette with contrasting navy center island/breakfast bar with seating for three. Well equipped with an integral dishwasher, induction hob, discreet extractor, dual ovens, wine cooler, tall larder cupboard and huge integral floor to ceiling built in fridge & freezer - With space for a full size dining table and a sofa, this is sure to be the heart of the home, perfect for the modern family.Utility Room
- 4.13 x 1.95 (13'6" x 6'4") - Very spacious utility room, with tiled flooring, base units & space for appliances, stainless steel sink & worktop, tiled splashback, door to the garage, PVCu windows and PVCu barn door to the rear garden.Garage
- 6.04 x 4.69 (19'9" x 15'4") - Comprising draught proof rubber sealing around the electric door, PVCu windows, tap with tiled splashback and a brand new heating system. This area could provide an opportunity to develop into further living space if needed.Landing
- 3.99 x 1.95 (13'1" x 6'4") - With new fitted carpet, loft hatch and oak doors to bedrooms one to four and the family bathroom.Bedroom One
- 4.95 x 4.22 (16'2" x 13'10") - Expansive main bedroom featuring almost full width PVCu windows with idyllic countryside views to the front aspect. Also with dual built in wardrobes, radiator, tv point, fitted carpet and door to the en-suite bathroom.En-Suite One
- 1.76 x 1.62 (5'9" x 5'3") - One of two en-suites and four fully tiled contemporary bathrooms in total, with PVCu windows, heated towel rail, double walk-in shower with dual shower heads, sink/storage unit & WC.Bathroom Two
- 2.96 x 1.60 (9'8" x 5'2") - Main fully tiled family bathroom, featuring large PVCu windows, heated towel rail, shower over bath, sink/storage unit & WC.Bedroom Two
- 3.93 x 3.27 (12'10" x 10'8") - This is the second double bedroom with its own en-suite, comprising plush fitted carpet, radiator, tv point and PVCu windows to the rear aspect.En-Suite Two
- 2.48 x 1.60 (8'1" x 5'2") - With PVCu windows, heated towel rail, sink/storage unit, double walk in shower with waterfall head & WC.Bedroom Three
- 3.34 x 3.29 (10'11" x 10'9") - Third bright & spacious double bedroom, with recessed spotlights overhead, fitted carpet, radiator, tv point and PVCu windows to the rear aspect.Bedroom Four
- 3.97 x 2.87 (13'0" x 9'4") - Fourth double bedroom located on the first floor (and one of five in total), comprising fitted carpet, radiator, tv point and large PVCu windows which really make the most of the stunning Gower views to the front of the property.External
- The property is located on a generous corner plot, ideally located to wrap around the entire property and encircled by beautiful ever changing countryside views. The tarmac driveway is spacious enough for several vehicles & leads to the garage and is flanked by a mature well kept lawn which follows around the border to the rear. The stone terrace at the front is accessible from the main living room and is an idyllic spot to sit out & enjoy the peaceful surroundings. The rear garden has dual access from both sides of the property and features a large stone terraced patio area which is perfect for dining out/entertaining. Immaculately laid rustic fencing encloses the plot and there is an oil tank to the rear which supplies the home with oil for central heating.