Generously sized HMO with stunning views over Swansea Bay. Both Singleton and the Swansea Bay campus are just a short distance. Within walking distance of Swansea City Centre and swansea bus and railway stations. The property is currently tenanted with six occupants but has a Licence for seven.
Property being sold with tenants in situ, currently generating a rental income of £2300 a month, offering a substantial return on investment of around 12%.
This property is for sale via Committed Transaction. Terms and conditions apply.Porch
- 1.37 x 1.21 (4'5" x 3'11") - Full PVCu double glazing, fitted carpet and door to the front yard.Hallway
- 9.86 x 1.33 (32'4" x 4'4") - Very spacious hallway comprising fitted carpet and original coving.Living Room
- 4.12 x 3.88 (13'6" x 12'8") - Spacious living room, open to the kitchen, featuring fitted carpet, radiator, tv point and PVCu bay windows to the front aspect.Kitchen
- 3.64 x 3.13 (11'11" x 10'3") - Contemporary kitchen comprising a range of gloss units, wood grain laminate worktop & stainless steel sink, oven, hob & extractor. With space for a large fridge freezer & dishwasher.Bedroom One
- Bathroom One
- 3.26 x 1.01 (10'8" x 3'3") - Ground floor bathroom with enclosed shower, sink & WC.Rear Hallway/Fire Escape
- 3.48 x 1.23 (11'5" x 4'0") - Featuring fitted carpet, windows, fire alarm panel and stairs up to the first floor.Landing
- 12.66 x 1.23 (41'6" x 4'0") - Expansive landing space which has access to bedrooms two, three & four and the WC, bathroom two and kitchen two. Also with second staircase/fire escape to the rear driveway area.Wc
- 2.11 x 0.82 (6'11" x 2'8") - First floor cloakroom, with PVCu window, sink & WC.Bathroom Two
- 2.10 x 1.71 (6'10" x 5'7") - Second bathroom with shower cubicle, sink & WC.Bedroom Two
- 5.26 x 3.46 (17'3" x 11'4") - Full width double bedroom comprising fitted carpet, radiator, sink unit and PVCu bay windows to the front aspect with stunning sea views.Bedroom Three
- Third letting room comprising fitted carpet, radiator and PVCu windows to the rear aspect.Bedroom Four
- Third bedroom located on the first floor with fitted carpet, radiator and PVCu windows to the rear aspect.Upper Landing
- 3.76 x 1.94 (12'4" x 6'4") - Top floor landing, with fitted carpet, storage cupboard, PVCu windows and access to bedrooms five & six.Bedroom Five
- Fifth lettings room, with fitted carpet, radiator and PVCu windows to the rear aspect.Bedroom Six
- 5.25 x 3.44 (17'2" x 11'3") - Sixth substantial bedroom with overhead beams, fitted carpet, sink, radiator and PVCu windows to the front aspect with sweeping views across the bay.External
- The property is located on The Promenade in Mount Pleasant, with pedestrian access and yard to the front. The rear comprises hardstanding parking and a gated courtyard on Cromwell St. Due to the location, the property offers easy access into Uplands and the city center and also benefits from the most beautiful unobstructed sea views.Disclaimer
- This property is for sale via Committed Transaction. Please speak to the agent to ensure all queries are satisfied prior to making your appointment. Terms and conditions apply.